Simon Bates, S2M Managing Director, commented that key to being awarded this contract was our integrated and flexible approach to the delivery of a broad range of profit recovery and future savings services including duplicate and overpayments; VAT; contract compliance; property and utilities. The teams engaged on this project are all specialists with proven leading track records in each of the categories. Providing an integrated approach minimises any disruption to clients with the data only having to be collected once and being shared across all the services by S2M as necessary. The shared knowledge between the teams also enables us to maximise recoveries to the additional benefit of clients.
S2M was evaluated as the top scoring supplier for both quality and price for Utility/Energy, Rents/Rates and Water Audits.
The Framework Agreement is for the benefit of Public sector bodies including:
– NHS Participating Authorities
– and Associate Members e.g.:
- Central Government Departments, Executive Agencies and NDPBs
- NHS bodies
- Local Authorities
- Educational Establishments
- Registered Social Landlords
- Third Sector and Registered Charities
- Her Majesty’s Prison Service
- The Ministry of Defence
For more information Contact Us.
We recently completed a project for a top 5 UK charity. They were very happy with our level of service and mentioned we were very professional in our approach.
They added, “They not only added immediate funding to our accounts but have also given us assurances on our internal controls. Their team have managed to form a good relationship with our finance department and we are more than happy to recommend their services”.
S2M have joined the world of Twitter.
To keep up to date with ongoings of the business or to see whats happening in the industry then you can follow our Twitter account at:
The Watford FC scheme offers the region’s elite group of business leaders, decision makers, and entrepreneurs the opportunity to network and become closer to the Directors and the Board. read more
- S2M win Major Contract with a leading UK High Street Retailer
- S2M Ltd appointed to the NHS SBS framework agreement for Bill Validation and Cost Recovery Services
- New Money for Councils Seminar
- S2M Ltd to present at ‘New MONEY for COUNCILS’